Prospective Students (Non-WKU) Registration
Welcome Prospective WKU Student!
You may sign up for On Demand courses as a visiting or non-degree seeking student without being formally admitted to the university. If you would like to work toward a degree from Western Kentucky University or use Financial Aid, you will need to contact the Office of Admissions at (270) 745-2551 to change to degree-seeking or select Apply Online Now from the WKU homepage. An admissions fee will apply.
To take On Demand courses as a visiting or non-degree seeking student you will need to complete the steps below to apply to take courses with WKU On Demand.
- Go to TopNet (Apply online now)
- Select WKU On Demand – Non-semester based, self-paced credit courses. (Non-degree seeking students taking On Demand courses only)
- Follow the on screen directions provided to complete the online application for WKU On Demand.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your application to be processed.
- If you supplied an email address in your application you will receive your WKU ID# and Pin in your email. If you did not supply an email address, you can go to TopNet and select WKU ID Lookup on the right side of the screen.
After 1-2 business days and/or receiving your WKU ID# and Pin, please select the method of payment that best meets your needs.
Please select the method of payment that best meets your needs.
Please note: Credit Card payment is required to process your online registration request.
- Log in to TopNet with your WKU ID# and Pin.
- Select Registration from the Student Services tab.
- Select Register for WKU On Demand.
- Follow the on screen directions provided to make your registration request.
To register for a On Demand course, please print and complete the Registration Form (PDF) and mail, fax, or hand–deliver it to On Demand.
You are welcome to stop by our office and register for courses or look at course materials to decide whether you want to register.
Office hours: 8:00-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday Fax number: (270) 745-3623
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd. #21084, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1084
We are located in room 101 of Garrett Conference Center. Check out the campus map. You may want to stop by the Parking and Transportation Department and get a visitor parking permit and information on parking on campus. For a map of Bowling Green, try MapQuest.
You can also contact our office and we will accept your registration over the phone at (270) 745-4158 or toll free at (800) 535-5926. Please have the information on the registration form available before contacting On Demand to speak to a representative.