ON DEMAND COURSES:
Tuition rates are based on:
- Student Classification (undergraduate or graduate)
- Enrollment Status (full-time or part-time)
- Delivery Mode (Web, On Demand, Face-to-Face).
We know that it can be difficult to understand the different tuition rates and how they apply to you. The information on this page is designed to provide clarification on tuition, as it applies to online courses (online courses are identified in the schedule of classes as "web" and "on demand"). The WKU Bursar Office provides additional information regarding tuition and fees, and should be considered the official source.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about On Demand courses, specifically:
- *Courses are billed per credit-hour at the in-state tuition rate for all students, regardless of location (see note)
- Billing for Competency Based Education programs is based on the number of modules in which the student enrolls. Students may enroll in as little as one at a time, if they wish to break courses up into payments.
- The full-time on-campus tuition rate does not include WKU On Demand courses. For more information, click here.
- Students who qualify for financial aid may use it to pay for On Demand courses.
- WKU On Demand will also accept checks, money orders, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
*Note: The cost for the On Demand MBA Foundations course is $3,000.
Please contact WKU On Demand if you have a scholarship, tuition waiver, or third-party billing that could possibly cover tuition.
Part-time undergraduate students enrolling in a combination of delivery modes (Face-to-Face,
Web, On Demand) are charged the per credit hour rate for each course, based on course
2017-2018 Academic Year - Online (Web) Rate
$510 per Credit Hour
$707 per Credit Hour
2017-2018 Academic Year - On Demand Rate
$425 per Credit Hour
$589 per Credit Hour
Full-Time Undergraduate Students
Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Part-time undergraduate students enrolling in a combination of delivery modes (Face-to-Face, Web, On Demand) are charged the per credit hour rate for each course, based on course type.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,