Online Tutoring Sessions are now available through The Learning Center. Whether you are a distance learner, online student, or just feel like working on your courses from the comfort of your own space, Online Tutoring Sessions will provide quality academic assistance for a variety of classes. Please see the instructions below for setting up an appointment and connecting to this valuable free service for WKU students.
The Learning Center, Writing Center, GFCB Student Success Tutoring Center, and TRIO SSS all use TutorTrac to help students schedule a tutoring appointment. For optimal performance,
TutorTrac recommends using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
2. Open the "Schedule an Appointment for a Course" or "Schedule an Appointment for an Academic Success Skill" box on the dashboard.
3. Select a subject or reason from the drop-down menu.
4. Click "Search..."
5. Select an appointment timeslot within the search results. Use the [...] menu to filter or narrow the available appointment options. If TutorTrac does not display any search results, we unfortunately do not have any available appointments.
6. If the center provides multiple appointment options, indicate if you prefer an in-person or online appointment.
7. Answer the following questions:
- What specific topic/content do you want to review? (required)
- What accessibility needs should we keep in mind as we work with you? (optional)
8. Click "Save."
9. Upload any documents that may be helpful during your appointment to the Documents tab.
If you successfully scheduled the appointment, you will receive email and text confirmations with the session details. You are welcome to schedule up to seven appointments per week.
2. Find the box on the dashboard with the date. Use the navigation arrows to locate the appointment.
3. Click on the "X" icon to cancel your appointment.
4. Describe why you are canceling the appointment. This information will help us improve our services.
You must cancel at least two hours prior to the start of your appointment, or the appointment will count as missed. Students can only miss two appointments before they are blocked from the system. If there are extenuating circumstances, please email The Learning Center at email@example.com