Omni CMS News
Updated Heading Resources
- Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021
We have expanded our documentation and added a new video tutorial targeting Headings and this Known Issue. Use these resources to learn more about headings and their purpose, how to add and order them, as well as tips for finding them and troubleshooting the Final Check.
- Headings Video Tutorial - New
- 0:00 - About Headings
- 0:34 - Using Headings in the WYSIWYG
- 2:59 - Nesting & Order Explained
- 5:07 - Addressing Final Check “Header nesting - header following h1-h5 is incorrect”
- 6:19 - Locating Hard-to-Find Headings (Troubleshooting)
- Heading Best Practices Page
- Header nesting - header following h1-h5 is incorrect (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- This article has been updated to include links to new content areas section and quick recommendations for each.
A change was also applied, increasing the visibility of blocks with the Show Blocks Button enabled. Size of block labels have increased and headings (H1-H6) now have a dark background, making them easier to find. Remember to use this helpful feature when editing and working with headings!
If you have other Final Check issues, use these resources:
- Final Check General Information
- Final Check Knowledge Base Articles - Visit this section for more information on every issue and step-by-step instructions to fix them.
- Final Check Video Tutorial
- March 30, 2021, Web Council meeting (recording)
If you need additional assistance or have any questions, contact the ITS Service Desk.