Enter Our Sweepstakes
Fall Open House
We're celebrating our new exhibits with a Kentucky-themed sweepstakes! Winners will be announced at our Fall Open House on October 22 from 4:30 to 7pm. Prizes include:
One winner will receive the following:
Farewell Virginia basket-making kit
Set of basket making tools from The Basketmakers Workshop
Whitework: Women Stitching Identity (book)
Kentucky Museum Sputnik ornament
Farewell Virginia Basketmaking Kit, courtesy The Basket Maker's Catalog
4 tickets to Kentucky Horse Park
4 tickets to a single Hot Rods game in 2022
Churchill Downs Exacta Package, including six (6) passes to the Kentucky Derby Museum and six (6) admission tickets and free programs for a day at the races.
Framed poster of Sunbeams in Mammoth Cave, courtesy Dr. Chris Groves
One prize per winner. Enter between October 7 and 21, 2021, for your chance to win. No purchase necessary.
FALL OPEN HOUSE GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Fall Open House Giveaway (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on October 8, 2021 at 8:00am CST and ends on October 21, 2021 at 11:59pm CST (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is the Kentucky Museum ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older (the \"Entrant\"). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
First Prize: One (1) winner will receive a 4-pack of Hot Rods tickets to a single
2022 game, in the form of a voucher.
Second Prize: One (1) winner will receive a Farewell Virginia Basket Making Kit
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive a framed poster of sunbeams in Mammoth Cave, taken by Dr. Chris Groves.
Only one prize per person will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are
subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed
for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute
discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described
in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part,
for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance,
safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations
may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting
the entry form. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations
will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant
to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email
addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but
not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering
services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final
eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set
forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order
to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about October 22, 2021, after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately one to five business days after the random drawing. Winners will be announced at the Kentucky Museum’s Fall Open House on October 22, 2021, from 4:30pm to 7pm, at which time winners may pick up their prize. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within fourteen (14) business days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons
which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized
intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or
affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this
Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall
immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right
to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official
Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties
shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of the Winner List will be emailed to all entrants on or about November 15, 2021. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Kentucky Museum at WKU, 1906 College Heights Blvd #11092, Bowling Green, KY 42101