Kentucky Museum - Camps
Kentucky Museum Camps at WKU
1444 Kentucky Street, Bowling Green, KY • 270-745-2594
The Kentucky Museum offers fun, educational and hands-on camps for kids. Camp themes range from history and culture to art and clay. Camps are week long from Monday through Friday. All camps are held at the Kentucky Museum. Registration is limited to 20 students per camp. FAQ's
Kentucky Museum Friends members receive a discount on all camps.Camp cancellation policy:
- more than 30 days prior; Full refund
- 30- 15 days prior; 50% Refund
- less than 15 days prior; No refund
2019 Summer Camps
- The Kentucky Museum is offering two weeks of summer camp in June.
- Camp is Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm. (early drop off is at 8:00 am)
- Camps are for children ages 6 -12 and registration is limited to 20 students in each camp.
- Suzanne Renfrow is the instructor.
June 3 - 7 Hand Building with Clay This camp has filled. We are no longer taking names for a wait list.
June 10 - 14 The Art of Drawing This camp has filled and we are no longer taking names for a wait list.
2019 Fall Break Camp
September 30 - October 4
Check back for more information.