Kentucky Museum - Group Tours
Plan Your Tour (Non School Tour Groups)
Visit the Kentucky Museum! Group tour reservation requests should be made two weeks in advance.
- Group tours are available for groups up to 50. Due to staffing and security, the Museum cannot accomodate groups larger than 50.
- Reservations are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Please reserve your group visit on the form below. Museum hours are Tuesday through Saturday 9 AM - 4 PM.
In addition to the permanent collections on display, 1815 Felts Log House, Civil War Exhibit, Duncan Hines, and the Quilt and Textile Gallery, the Museum will feature several new exhibitions this fall.
Most groups average 1.5 hours.
Fill out and submit the reservation request form below to book your tour! You will receive an email reply within 48 business hours.
Go over the Museum rules with your group before your visit:
- Do not touch anything unless given permission to touch.
- Do not cross any exhibit barriers.
- Do not talk while Museum docent is talking.
- No food and drink are allowed in the exhibits.
- Flash photography is prohibited in some exhibits.
Individuals or groups will receive one warning. Further rule violation and your group or individual will be escorted to the front desk, and admission will be refunded. Staff must ensure the safety of the exhibits and artifacts.
By typing your name in the first box, you accept responsibility for briefing group about the museum rules.
Main entrance off of Kentucky Street.
Historic Front of Kentucky Building.