After numerous requests over the years WKU Information Technology has standardized video surveillance for the University and established a model to provide state of the art services to the campus community. These services are commonly used as a component of a well-designed security plan but that is not their sole application and can be used in several other ways to enhance operations.
These services typically consist of:
- An initial discussion of client needs/requirements and overview of services.
- A detailed survey of the location(s) being discussed.
- Estimate of the project costs.
- Implementation of the solution via a fully end-to-end managed project.
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of the system.
Several departments and organizations at the University have already contracted with ITS to obtain these services with much success. If you have a need for video surveillance services, please submit an online service request. An IT representative specializing in this service will promptly be in contact with you.