Student Technology Center Lab Policies
- Only current WKU students, faculty, and staff are allowed in the Student Technology Centers.
- All users must sign in using their own username and password as set forth in the IT Accounts and Access Credentials Policy, and provide their WKU ID when asked by computer lab consultants.
- Inappropriate or disruptive behavior may result in being asked to leave the lab.
- All patrons must follow the guidelines set forth in the Information Technology Services Acceptable Use Policy
- Patrons should only use computers with special equipment if necessary.
- Unauthorized movement, disconnection, or repair of equipment is prohibited.
- Attending online meetings or participating in video conferencing is permitted, however we ask that volume levels are kept to a reasonable level and headphones must be used.
- Only authorized personnel are allowed in the lab consultant area.
- Lab locations may be closed at the discretion of Technical Support Services.
- Lab Consultants have the right to enforce all rules and policies and contact appropriate authorities when needed.
These policies are subject to change as warranted by Information Technology Services.