After numerous requests over the years WKU Information Technology has standardized video surveillance for the University and established a model to provide state of the art services to the campus community. These services are commonly used as a component of a well-designed security plan but that is not their sole application and can be used in several other ways to enhance operations. These services typically consist of:
- An initial discussion of client needs/requirements and overview of services.
- A detailed survey of the location(s) being discussed.
- Estimate of the project costs.
- Implementation of the solution via a fully end-to-end managed project.
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring* of the system.
Several departments and organizations at the University have already contracted with WKU-IT to obtain these services with much success. If you have a need for video surveillance services, please submit an online service request by clicking here. An IT representative specializing in this service will promptly be in contact with you.
Index changes for telephone services
TopperTech Drop-off Deadline for the Spring 2018 semester.
|All Systems are OK|
|7/18||11:00am||Mediasite User Training|
|7/20||9:00am||New Faculty/Staff IT Orientation: Face-to-face|
|7/25||9:00am||New Faculty/Staff IT Orientation: Face-to-face|