The Technology Resource Center
A place for teaching and learning about multimedia technology
The Technology Resource Center (TRC) is a hands-on digital media facility for students, faculty and staff, located in Jody Richards Hall, room 257. Specialized equipment and software are available, along with a knowledgeable support staff. The TRC provides resources to develop multimedia projects for course work.
Appointments are highly recommended. Call (270) 745-3755 to schedule. Unscheduled users will not be guaranteed a seat or training, dependent upon staff availability.
What to Bring
- A valid WKU ID
- A plan for your project
- Media to save your work
- Blank DVD, Blank CD, Portable Hard Drive, Flash Drive, etc.
Equipment Reservation Website
To access our reservation system, click the link below or "Equipment Reservation System" from the left menu.
TRC Full-Time Staff
- Josh Marble - Senior IT Consultant, TRC Manager
- Bradley Greenwell - IT Consultant, Mediasite Administrator
- Julie Taylor - IT Consultant, Multimedia Producer
Hours of Operation
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday - Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Monday - Friday | 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Monday - Thursday | 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 12:30pm
- Short-term Equipment Loan
- Audio and Video Equipment Consultation
- Multimedia Conversion for Academic Use
- Digital Audio and Video File Transcoding
- Video Editing
- Audio Recording and Editing
- Duplication Services
- DVD Authoring
- Support for Class Tours and Assignments
- Group Workshops
- Scheduled Individual Training and Assistance
- Mediasite Presentation Support
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,