- Security Home
- Security Staff
- Send Files Securely
- Safe Computing
- File Sharing
- WKU Phish Bowl
- International Travel
- IT Security Bulletin
- Annual HEOA Notice
- Security Awareness Training
- PCI at WKU
Report an IT Security Incident
The incidents below are not considered IT security incidents and should be reported as follows:
- Incidents involving public safety should be reported to your local authorities and/or the WKU Police.
- Incidents of sexual harassment or assault should be reported to the Title IX Investigator.
- Spam should be forwarded (unaltered, with all headers) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phishing messages should be forwarded (unaltered, with all headers) to email@example.com.
- If your computer is infected with malware, please contact the IT Helpdesk.
- If your WKU computer or device has been lost, please contact the IT Helpdesk.
- If your WKU computer or device was stolen, please contact the WKU Police.
If the IT Security Incident that you would like to report includes one of the following, you should continue to the incident reporting form:
- Unintentional data loss - particularly when loss of sensitive data or personal information is suspected
- Suspected system breaches
- Denial of service attacks
- You responded to a phishing message (please also read Information for Victims)
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,