Time: 6:00am - 10:30pm
Location: Fitness Center
An ultra marathon is a race defined as any running event longer than the traditional marathon race distance of 42 kilometers, or 26.1 miles. Every year, millions of people participate in these races across the nation. Running and walking are great cardiovascular exercises, targeting all the major muscle groups of the legs. Cardiovascular exercise promotes a healthy heart, lungs, and vascular system. This month, challenge yourself and begin getting in shape for the summer by running and/or walking as many miles as possible on any of the treadmills in the Fitness Center!
- Notify a FC Attendant before you begin
- Use any treadmill in the Fitness Center
- Ellipticals, bikes, and the track do not count for this challenge
- When you finish, alert a FC Attendant to record your miles on the MOM board
- Participate as many times as you can
- The winner will be the person who completes the most miles throughout the month of April
- The male and female who complete the most miles will win a $15 Mellow Mushroom Gift Card
- Each time you participate, your name will be entered into a raffle for one of two $10 Mellow Mushroom Gift Cards
- Participate at least twice in the month to receive WellU® credit
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,