Facebook Pixel Veterans Affairs | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Veterans Affairs

Change In Status Form

Please read carefully and complete this form. This form is used to report a change in certification status of veterans' educational benefits for additional classes. Consult your academic advisor prior to any changes in your schedule.  Courses must be in your Program of Study or count towards graduation credit. Check your iCAP audit on your TopNet account to verify that courses apply to your Program of Study.

Submit this form ONLYif you have already submitted a Certification Request Form and have added additional classes since that form was submitted. 

The VA Office at WKU will automatically be notified when you drop classes; however, when adding classes, you must notify us with this form.

Only enter the courses that you have added since you submitted your Certification Request Form. DO NOT enter your entire course schedule. If you have not completed a Certification Request Form for the semester, you need to go to your TOPNET account, under the Financial Aid tab and select the Veteran Certification Request Form. If you have not already submitted a Certification Request Form, this form will not be processed.

ex: HIST 119


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 2/19/18