Facebook Pixel Student Financial Assistance | Western Kentucky University



Disbursement of financial aid starts at the beginning of each semester for students who have satisfied all financial aid requirements. Charges for tuition, housing, and meal plans that are included in student bills can be paid with financial aid. However, your financial aid award may not cover the university balance in full. If you have questions concerning your billing statement, please contact the Billings Office. If you are a first-time borrower of a Stafford Student Loan, you are required to complete the Entrance Loan Counseling session and e-sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN) before aid will be disbursed. To complete these requirements, have your FSA ID ready, log in at studentloans.gov, and follow the screen prompts.

Please Note: Students who are enrolled exclusively in courses that begin on dates other than the start of the Fall or Spring semester (such as 2nd bi-terms or modules) will have a later disbursement date.

Residual Funds

Monies remaining after all chargeable fees have been paid are disbursed according to the student's BankMobile refund preference. Students who have not set up their refund preference should contact the Refund and Collections Office at (270)745-5551 or email refunds@wku.edu.

Student Financial Assistance

317 Potter Hall
Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11018
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1018

Phone: 270-745-2755

Fax: 270-745-6586

Email: fa.help@wku.edu

Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 9/7/23