Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Veterans Affairs

Certification Request Forms

DO NOT complete the Certification Request Form until you contact the VA Office in Potter Hall, Rm. 317  or call 270-745-3732 if:  

  • you have never applied for VA benefits  (or) 

  • are transferring your benefits from another school

DO NOT submit until AFTER registration
MUST use Internet Explorer for forms to work correctly!

Instructions to submit your Certification Request Form through your TopNet account:

1)  Log into your TopNet account

2)  Click the "Financial Aid" tab

3)  Click on "Veteran Certification Request Form"

4)  Choose the correct semester/term

5)  Hit "Submit"

6)  The Certification Request Form should be displayed with your current information extracted from the university system

7) Complete any fields not already populated

8) Hit "Submit"

The form will be submitted to our office for processing.  All certifications will be processed in the order they are received.

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 6/28/17