Preston Center Facility Services
Lockers designated as Daily Use are for one day use and all locks and items must be removed at the end of the day.
Locks left on daily lockers and items left in lockers will be removed at the end of the day. Confiscated items will be kept for one semester. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity at the end of the semester. Claims must be made in person to the Facility Supervisor, Monday through Friday during regular operational hours.
The PHAC provides equipment for recreational use in the facility. Equipment is available for check-out at the Control Desk. Member ID's are required for equipment check-out and check-in. Equipment is checked out in good, working condition and is to be returned in the same condition. Any damage will be evaluated by the building supervisor on duty and if need be an administrative hold may be placed on the ID used to checkout the item. The following equipment is available at the front desk:
- Jump Ropes
- Locker Keys
Key operated lockers are available outside of the multipurpose room, as you walk into the fitness center, and by the gymnasium courts. Keys are issued, at no charge, at the Control Desk by presenting your ID with the Attendant.
- Items left in lockers overnight will be removed.
- Patrons are responsible for locker keys. Loss of key will result in a charge for a new key.
- Mini-check lockers are designed to be used for small item storage, such as wallets, ID's, cellular phones, etc.
- Please do not leave items unattended. Campus Recreation & Wellness strongly encourages the use of key lockers or the daily use lockers in the locker rooms. PLAY IT SAFE – LOCK IT UP!
- Safety pins (attached to locker key) are available for key locker usage to help you keep up with your key during your usage of the facility.
- Please ask the Control Desk Attendant or Facility Supervisor if you need instructions on how to use the lockers
Towel service is available to students, PHAC members, and their guest(s) at the Control Desk on the lower level. A member ID is required for towel check-out and check-in. Lost towels will result in a $5 replacement fee.
Student Locker Rentals
- The locker rental fee is $15 per rental period.
- Rental periods are Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
Faculty/Staff Locker Rentals
- Full-size lockers rent for $11.25 per month.
- "Z" style lockers rent for $6.26 per month.
Locker Rental Policies
- The locker rental fee will be auto-drafted monthly from the card placed on file at time of purchase (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover).
- The Department of Campus Recreation & Wellness is not responsible for items in the locker during the rental period.
- The Department of Campus Recreation & Wellness issues a lock with each rented locker. Failure to return that lock will result in a $10 replacement charge. Personal locks may not be used.
- The locker rental will continue to be auto-drafted until notified by the member that they would like to discontinue their rental.
- Items left in un-renewed lockers will be confiscated on the first business day after the expiration of the rental period.
- Confiscated items will be kept for four months. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity at the end of the four-month period. Claims must be made in person to the Preston Center Facility Supervisor on duty, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm.
- Advertising or sub-leasing of lockers is prohibited.
- In the event of lost Preston Center privileges, locker space and fees paid will be forfeited. This includes, but is not limited to, facility suspension, invalid ID, membership drop, etc. No refunds or pro-rating are available.
- Locker occupants are responsible for notifying the Department of Campus Recreation & Wellness of any address or telephone changes.