CITL instructional design team provides faculty and academic programs with expertise and support for creating effective and engaging learning experiences in different learning modalities including traditional face-to-face instruction, flipped classrooms, blended/hybrid courses and online courses.
Instructional design staff are available to consult and collaborate with faculty and other stakeholders on how they can meet their learning objectives by integrating appropriate technology into their curriculum. Request a meeting with one of our instructional designers.
The Instructional Design team provides:
- Consultation and support during the design and development of online courses and programs
- Design and Development of interactive digital materials
- Recommendation of appropriate learning strategies and technology tools to enhance the learning experience
- Expertise and support for creating accessible course materials
- Creation of multimedia that meet course-learning objectives and engage students such as videos, graphics, etc.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,