As always, the day will begin with registration and a light networking breakfast from 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. Lunch will be provided.
We are still working on the details but the day will include:
- WKU alumnus Dennis Dycus. We have listened to your requests and are bringing him back one last time as he winds down his second career in public speaking.
“SAS No. 122, AU 315, Understanding the Entity and Its Environment and Assessing the Risk of Material Misstatement”
“Some of My Favorite Frauds and Why They Occurred”
- Kentucky tax/government update by Eric Scott, Senior Manager in Tax Services in the Louisville Office of EY.
- Personal finance by Dan Eck, Executive Director in Tax Services, Employee Financial Services, in the Columbus, Ohio Office of EY.
- Managerial accounting topic(s), Dr. Melloney Simerly, WKU Department of Accounting.
- A & A Update. Still a work in process!
Attendance at only the morning session or afternoon session, including lunch, will be $85 for early registration and $95 thereafter.
The entire day, with lunch included, is $165 for early registration but educators and WKU Affiliates will receive a special discounted price of $140 for early registration. $180 for everyone after discount period ends.
More details will be provided soon regarding this event and will include registration procedures and a link to the event website. In the meanwhile, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com with questions.