GFCB Mission and Strategic Plan Goals
The mission of the Gordon Ford College of Business is to actively support and engage students, faculty, staff, and community in academic and lifelong professional development, providing the foundation needed to lead in today's diverse business environment.
GFCB Strategic Plan Goals:
- Create market-ready graduates, foster an innovative, flexible, and adaptive curriculum that produces graduates who are prepared for an ever-changing industry environment.
- Build and nurture the culture of student success and engagement.
- Promote and implement all goals established in the Western Kentucky University's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Plan with the aim of creating and promoting a more diverse and culturally competent college.
- Create a culture of innovation and efficiency.
- Create and implement a new communication and marketing plan for the GFCB.
- Promote interdisciplinary collegiality.
- Develop institutional resources to pursue our organizational mission.
- Develop a robust external synergy with stakeholders outside the college.
- Engage faculty in introduction to, and participation in, the local business community.