Current Job Opportunities In Industry
ALL JOB LISTINGS ARE DELETED AFTER 90 DAYS.
Morgan Smith Industries, LLC
Project Managers, as the title implies, manage the projects that pass through MSI. Project Managers serve as a quality check throughout the entire process to ensure both the standards of the client and MSI are being met.
- coordinate all aspects of the project to ensure timely and quality completion, on budget.
- includes fostering communication and exchange of information between all departments, ensuring that deadlines are met, materials are ordered, and that fabrication is scheduled as needed.
- maintain product documentation such as drawings, specifications, purchase orders, contracts, addenda, change orders, RFIs, work and ship tickets, etc.
- serve as the liaison with upper level contractors, Project Managers, and the architect.
If interested apply to:
Morgan Smith Industries, LLC
132 Industrial Park Road
Columbia, KY 42728
V: (270) 384-0068, x225
C: (270) 585-7019
For more information, contact:
Jerry H. Lyons – Jlyons@lyonscompany.com or 270-651-2733.
Position: Intern – Performance Build Center, GM Corvette Assembly
- Update Quality Metric Charts for PBC
- Audit of Production Maintenance Partnership forms to verify start of day
- Engine scrap/parts quality control
- Contact suppliers/GM representatives to solve quality issues, take, consolidate and analyse photos of parts, update and run lists for part shipping and export
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by PBC management
- Must be enrolled at WKU, or an accredited university
- Able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week during school
- May work up to 40 hours per week during school breaks (Summer, Winter, etc.)
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Obtaining a degree in Engineering or related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.
Rate starts at $9.00/hr with the ability to receive a $.50 raise each semester, capping pay at $12.00/hr
To apply for this position submit your resume to Madeline Goodwill at email@example.com
Reynolds Stripping & Sealing is currently hiring a Summer Intern. Responsible for evaluating bid specifications, drawings, measurements and competitively pricing projects related to Reynolds Corporation services. Collecting complete information related to projects in order to successfully bid and win project proposals. When needed this position may be required to assist crews with application of material. The job advertisement has more information on this hiring opportunity.
Apply online at: http://reynoldscorporation.com/
Employment opportunity for a foreman position with Retaining Walls of Tennessee. www.rwtn.net.Seeking a strong leader who can oversee a crew that constructs retaining walls. Being able to drive a skidsteer and backhoe is helpful. Good organizational skills are required. Company truck and cell phone provided. Please contact Sheila 615-430-1232.
Retaining Walls of Tennessee, Inc.
P.O. Box 2476
Hendersonville, TN 37077
The Sun Products Corporation, a Henkel Company is looking to fill the following position:
The Training Specialist executes tactical goals and objectives and supports training activities with the areas of responsibility through partnering with area management on training delivery / facilitation and executing needs analysis. Assures execution of support area’s training programs and training schedule.
Send questions/ Inquiries and or resume to: Andrea.Clements@sunproductscorp.com
Froedge Machine and Supply in Tompkinsville, KY is looking to fill the following position:
Drafter / Designer
Froedge Machine and Supply Company Designs and builds machines that automate lumber handling. These machines are made custom and tailored to our customer’s needs. The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Mechanically Inclined
- Good work ethic
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience in material handling and knowledge of SolidWorks a plus
We offer great pay and benefits! If you think you have what it takes, please apply in person at 317 Radio Station Road, Tompkinsville, KY, apply on Indeed or email us a resume!
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Bryon Grimsley at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply! 3/2/2017
Construction Project Engineering Intern (Louisville, KY)
Churchill McGee Contracting, an established general contractor in Louisville, KY,
specializing in commercial tenant fit-up and historical remodeling, has several immediate
openings for a Project Engineer Intern studying construction.
The Project Engineer Intern will help plan, direct, and coordinate activities related to construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems thereby providing overall administrative and tactical direction for construction projects. Responsibilities include budgeting, scheduling, implementing, and hands on work as required by project. Quality and customer satisfaction are paramount. All of this will be done in coordination with and with the supervision of one of Churchill McGee Contracting’s Project Managers.
We are looking for self-motivated, hard working team players that want to establish a long term relationship with a lot of growth opportunity.
- At least a Sophomore majoring in a related field with correlating course work
- Work in the field when needed and where possible
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and scheduling software like Microsoft Project and Primavera
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, communication, collaboration, and building teamwork
- Understand the owner contract, work plans, and specifications
- Prepare contracts and understand changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Complete monthly billing and process invoices for each project
- Handle, review, and approve all submittals
- Understand the buy-out process and purchase materials for projects
- Familiarity with principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Sit in/lead meetings on site with subcontractors and/or owners
- Thoughtful towards communication of difficult/sensitive information
- Turn in bids on days Churchill McGee Contracting is bidding for a job
Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Job Title: Management Intern
Dress Code:_Casual__________________ (eg. Business casual or Company uniform)
Schedule:_Hours M-F between 7:00am and 4:30pm (flexible hours)
Reports to:_Operations Manager
Job Summary: Shadow technicians and managers to learn the business of
petroleum distribution and blending operations to allow for growth into a
possible position with the company in the future. Hands on experience in the
Attributes for the job:
- Friendly and Customer-service oriented
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Fair but firm when required to be
- Data driven decision-maker
- Quick decision-maker when necessary
- New technology understanding
- Mechanically inclined
- Good math skills
- Chemical understanding
- Willing to live in the Owensboro area
Safety and Environmental understanding a plus.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
a. Hands on drumming of fuels and lubricants
b. Taking of daily inventory of components
c. Recommending order requirements to meet production schedules
d. Assist in the blending process of formulating fuels.
Any and all other duties as assigned to meet management and customer needs.
Employer: Valor, LLC
Location: 407 Raven Avenue, Bowling Green, KY
Description: Valor, LLC is a race fuel manufacturer that produces, packages, and ships racing fuels to locations across the USA. We are in need of help in filling drums and pails of fuel to meet our customer demand. We would like to employ someone with a good work ethic that can work together or alone in helping meet our requirements. Work Schedule can be flexible within our operating hours of Monday-Friday 7:00am to 4:30pm. This person must have the ability to operate a forklift(we can provide training) and good basic math skills are pertinent to the job.
Interested persons please contact:
Internship Opportunity in Germany For Daimler (Mercedes-Benz)!
There is an amazing internship opportunity that has come to my attention that I wish to share. The internship is hosted in Stuttgart, Germany! Please see the following attached file if you wish to apply. There is a slew of information they have provided. It is paid, however, housing is up to you. There is also information on how to find accommodations.
Glenmore Distillery in Owensboro, KY is hiring for positions below:
Processing Internship (two positions)
Intern will support either the Processing or Barrel Warehouse operations through some combination of the initiatives listed below.
- Creating or improving SOP’s
- Assisting in the development of processes to improve efficiency, quality, or safety
- Minor project management
- Documented audits pertaining to safety, food safety, and operational procedures
- Assist in managing resources (equipment, people, ingredients) to support the attainment of the production schedule
- Educational direction and future career goals to be in alignment with this opportunity
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Candidate must be 21 years old
- Prior manufacturing leadership or technical support role
- Basic understanding of mechanical systems (pumps, motors, valves, etc.)
- 20+ (negotiable) per week
- 1st shift hours (negotiable)
$15 - $17
Start Date: ASAP
Supply Chain Leadership Support, Internship
The Supply Chain support will assist the day to day supervisors of operations.
Duties include support coordination of hourly employees assigned to bottling lines, supporting personnel, preparation of production documentation required by government regulations, data collection and monitoring/supporting various operations departments for safety, quality and production of distilled spirits filling plant.
Candidate must be 21 years old
- 30 per week
- 2nd and 3rd shifts available
$15 - $17
Start Date: ASAP
Duration of the experience is negotiable.
Davert is a custom design shop where we design and build tooling for the automotive industry. We’ve also introduced industry racks, shelving, carts and other metal items this past year.
Here is what I am needing:
Organize CAD directories to include-
- Commonality of directories and file structures.
- Add Drawing numbers/Job Number to directory names
- Archive older projects
This is an important function and in exchange for the help I will gladly give a reference or help with their portfolio. Also, depending on their ability with CAD I could give them some practical experience with some CAD work with detailing or even some drawing creation. We currently do both 2D drawing and 3D models. I’m guessing that the file work will take up to 80 hours. Our hours of operation is from 8:00 to 4:00, m-f. I am very flexible with the amount of time they can give.
There is an internship opportunity that has become available through Trace Die Cast. The compensation is $10/hr.
Some information I have is:
They need an Intern to work on the transition of the TS16949 (Quality System) to the new standard ITF-16949.
The Intern should show:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Systems Thinking, ability to find links among complex structures of data and information
• Self-confident, ability to communicate ideas with personnel of higher ranks (management and upper management)
• Should be able to have time available between 7AM and 5PM, Mon-Fri.
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your resume with 2 personal references and a faculty member reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,