Engineering Industrial Partnership
The WKU Engineering Industrial Partnership was established in February 2011 through initial funding provided by Logan Aluminum, Inc. located in Logan County KY. We currently have fourteen partners who are strong supporters of our WKU Engineering programs.
They are Emerson-Hermetic Motor Division, Fruit of the Loom, General Motors Company (Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant), Hill's Pet Nutrition, J.M. Smucker, LG&E and Kentucky Utilities, Logan Aluminum, MTD Products Inc., Nemak, Pan Oston Scotty's Contracting & Stone, SpanTech, Stupp Bridge, Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc., and Trace Die Cast.
Our partners are visionary, advanced technology companies committed to the growth and development of the region's engineering talent.
Industrial Partner Membership benefits include:
- Being part of an outstanding group of industry and community leaders
- Assistance with engineering employment needs
- Supporting educational advancement with Industrial Partnership sponsored projects.
- VIP privileges at Engineering events
- Recognition of the WKU Engineering Wall of Honor
- Membership spotlight on WKU School of Engineering and Applied Sciences website, newsletters, and social media
Membership appointments are for three years with renewal possibilities. The membership fee is $5,000 annually. If you are interested in finding out more about our WKU Engineering Industrial Partnership , please contact Liz Fogle, Industrial Partnership Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or by phone at 270-745-2574.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,