Industrial Partnerships | SEAS
The School for Engineering and Applied Sciences Industrial Partnership was established in February 2011 through initial funding provided by Logan Aluminum, Inc. located in Russellville, KY. We currently have fourteen partners who are strong supporters of our SEAS programs. Our partners are visionary, advanced-technology companies committed to the growth and development of the region's talent.
Benefits of Being an Industrial Partner
- Connect with an outstanding group of industry and community leaders
- Assistance with employment needs
- Supporting educational advancement with Industrial Partnership-sponsored projects and student competition teams
- VIP privileges at WKU's School of Engineering and Applied Sciences events
- Recognition on the WKU engineering Wall of Honor
- Membership spotlight on WKU's School of Engineering and Applied Sciences website, newsletters, and social media channels
Membership appointments last three years with renewal possibilities. The membership fee is $5,000 annually. If you are interested in finding out more about our Industrial Partnership program, please contact the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at email@example.com.
WKU's Industry Showcase events are networking opportunities for local industries and WKU's School of Engineering and Applied Sciences students. These showcases are hosted on Tuesdays and Thursdays for lunch in the Logan Aluminum conference room.
Students and guests will enjoy an informal pizza lunch and a presentation by the visiting company with a Q&A session for students. These networking opportunities allow the industry's leaders to get to know our students. Job opportunities are shared and resumes are exchanged as part of the event.
Our students will be able to compare company cultures and get insight into the different roles of engineers within the industry. Some companies bring several members of their team, including human resource professionals, engineers, and/or plant and production managers.