The WKU Industrial Partnership was established in February 2011 through initial funding provided by Logan Aluminum, Inc. located in Logan County KY. We currently have fifteen partners who are strong supporters of WKU's School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
They are Emerson-Hermetic Motor Division,Fruit of the Loom, General Motors Company (Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant), Hill's Pet Nutrition, J.M. Smucker, LG&E and Kentucky Utilities, Logan Aluminum, , Nemak, NHK International (Nasco and New Mather Metals), Pan Oston, Scotty's Contracting & Stone, SpanTech, Stupp Bridge, Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc., and Trace Die Cast.
Our partners are visionary, advanced technology companies committed to the growth and development of the region's talent.
Industrial Partner Membership benefits include:
- Being part of an outstanding group of industry and community leaders
- Assistance with employment needs
- Supporting educational advancement with Industrial Partnership sponsored projects and student competition teams
- VIP privileges at School of Engineering and Applied Sciences events
- Recognition of the WKU Engineering Wall of Honor
- Membership spotlight on WKU School of Engineering and Applied Sciences website, newsletters, and social media
Membership appointments are for three years with renewal possibilities. The membership fee is $5,000 annually. If you are interested in finding out more about our Industrial Partnership , please contact Liz Fogle, Industrial Partnership Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or by phone at 270-745-2574.