Study Abroad Advising
Do you need assistance identifying the right program, navigating the application process or planning how to fund your experience? SAGL advisors are here to help!
Here are your options:
1. Walk-in Peer Advising - SAGL Student Representatives, who have recently studied abroad and are trained to assist you, are available throughout the week (during semesters only) to help you explore programs. Stop by our office (HCIC 1014) to view the peer advisor schedule posted just outside our door.
2. Study Abroad Advisors - To schedule a meeting with a staff advisor, select the appropriate advisor below, login with your NetID and password, and choose an appointment time that works for you.
- Krista Erickson - Advisor for programs in Europe (except Spain), Africa (except Morocco), and the Semester at Sea program
- Katherine Hale - Advisor for programs in Latin America, Spain, the Middle East, Asia, Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, Fiji), and North America. Katherine also advises on the International Student Teaching program.
3. Attend an Upcoming Info Session or Event - See our event calendar.