Study Abroad Advising
Do you need assistance identifying the right program, navigating the application process or planning how to fund your experience? SAGL advisors are here to help you virtually!
Here are your options:
1. Peer Advising - SAGL Student Representatives, students have recently studied abroad and are trained to assist you, are available throughout the week (during semesters only) to help answer your questions. You may contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may refer you to a specific peer advisor.
2. Study Abroad Advisors - To schedule a meeting with a staff advisor, select the appropriate advisor below, login with your NetID and password, and indicate your availability and a bit of info about what you wish to discuss. The advisor will follow up to confirm a meeting time and send you a link for online video conferencing.
- Krista Erickson (email@example.com) - Advisor for programs in Europe (except Spain), Africa (except Morocco), and the Semester at Sea program.
- Katherine Hale (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Advisor for programs in Latin America, Spain, the Middle East, Morocco, and Asia. Katherine also advises on the International Student Teaching program (all locations).
- Katie Bush (email@example.com) - Advisor for Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, Fiji), North America, the National Student Exchange and domestic faculty-led programs.
3. Attend an Upcoming Info Session or Event - See our event calendar.