New Features in OU Campus 9.11
Date: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
There are several new features and fixes in the latest release of OU Campus.
- Can now select multiple files in a single folder to publish from the Content > Pages view
- Deleting files or folders from production no longer deletes the staging server versions
- WYSIWYG Editor now supports Internet Explorer 9
- Resolved issue with saving Iframes
- Editor no longer removes style tags
- The title attribute may now be used in object tags
- Span tags are no longer inserted when replacing highlighted text
Tonight (May 19th) OU Campus will be unavailable for Maintenance from 10pm until midnight.
Tonight (May 8th) OU Campus will be unavailable for Maintenance from midnight until 2am.
We are no longer experiencing issues logging into OU Campus.
A small bit of info that might help you when trying to link to other WKU sites.
You may have noticed problems saving forms - here is a workaround.
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,