New Features in OU Campus 9.11
Date: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
There are several new features and fixes in the latest release of OU Campus.
- Can now select multiple files in a single folder to publish from the Content > Pages view
- Deleting files or folders from production no longer deletes the staging server versions
- WYSIWYG Editor now supports Internet Explorer 9
- Resolved issue with saving Iframes
- Editor no longer removes style tags
- The title attribute may now be used in object tags
- Span tags are no longer inserted when replacing highlighted text
Be on the lookout for the Include Unpublished Dependencies checkbox when publishing files. It is now by default checked.
We are excited to announce the opening of training sessions for the web migration into the new WKU OUCampus website templates. Session dates and times are listed inside OUAddons and are open for online registration now.
We have built in the ability for users to add an image within a news article.
Font Awesome icon set updated to version 4.6
There will be a planned maintenance window for OU Campus on Friday, October 30th from 11 pm - 1 am.
No Featured Articles for this category
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,