New Features in OU Campus 9.11
Date: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
There are several new features and fixes in the latest release of OU Campus.
- Can now select multiple files in a single folder to publish from the Content > Pages view
- Deleting files or folders from production no longer deletes the staging server versions
- WYSIWYG Editor now supports Internet Explorer 9
- Resolved issue with saving Iframes
- Editor no longer removes style tags
- The title attribute may now be used in object tags
- Span tags are no longer inserted when replacing highlighted text
Currently there is a known bug that will not allow you to add a page within OU Campus or publish a page. We have submitted this to OmniUpdate and as soon as it is corrected, we will let you know.
Support for OU Campus will no longer cover IE 9. If you are using IE 9, please make sure you switch browsers.
UPDATE: As of 3:30 Thursday the slowness in OU Campus has been corrected
Tonight (May 19th) OU Campus will be unavailable for Maintenance from 10pm until midnight.
Tonight (May 8th) OU Campus will be unavailable for Maintenance from midnight until 2am.
No Featured Articles for this category
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,