Kentucky Museum - Speakers Bureau
Looking for a speaker? Our faculty and staff provide presentations to community groups on a variety of topics, both independently and through Kentucky Humanities Speakers Bureau. See below for programs titles.
Want to book a speaker or schedule a program? Contact the individual directly to make arrangements.
- Exploring Childhood in History (customizable to specific time periods)
- Expanding Narratives: How Amplifying Girls is Good History
- Science and Museums: Friendlier than You Think (for scientists interested in working with/at museums)
- Fund It 101: Finding and Applying for Grants
Select presentations are available as pre-recorded videos for use in high school and college courses. Please contact Isselhardt for more information.
- White Stone Quarry
- Kentucky Museum Exhibits and Programming
- Kentucky Museum Resources for Educators
- Preserving Your Family Treasures
- Carrie Taylor: Bowling Green Dressmaker and Entrepreneur
- Fabric Footnotes: Kentucky Women and Their Quilts
- No Ordinary Dame: Kentuckian Mildred Potter Lissauer & Her Godey Quil
- Nature's Bounty: Quilts & More
- The Kentucky Clothes Closet: 150 Years of Fashionable Dressing
- Whoop, Hoop, Hurrah: Victorian Clothing and the Dress Reform Movement