Kentucky Museum - Spring Break Camp
Spring Break Clay Camp Has Been Cancelled
- This camp is for children in grades 1 through 6.
- Registration is limited to 20 students.
Campers will learn and build on their pottery skills. They will be learning to use techniques such as pinch pot, coiling and soft slab. Work completed in this class will be fired after the camp ends and will need to be picked up at a later date
Artist Suzanne Renfrow will be instructing this camp. Suzanne has been a studio potter for 20 years and has a BFA in studio art. She teaches pottery, painting, and mixed media art classes for all ages.
Campers take a snack break each day around 10:30 with snack and drink provided by the Museum.
The museum is accepting scholarship applications for children who would like to attend the spring break camp but can not afford the camp fee.
- The scholarship covers the entire camp fee
- One scholarship per family.
- You can read or download the form HERE.