Audiovisual Technical Support Center
The Audiovisual Technical Support Center is WKU’s call center for Interactive Video Classes, Classroom Technology, Desktop Video Conferencing, and all other A/V Technology throughout the WKU campus. The support center provides basic customer support by documenting your problems, trouble-shooting (IVS classes), and helpdesk case tracking.
Fall and Spring Semesters
- The A/ V Technical Support Center operates Monday – Friday (some Saturdays, depending on class schedule), 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (Fall and Spring Terms).
Winter and Summer Semesters
- Winter and Summer Terms, operating hours are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or when IVS classes are in session.
- IVS Classrooms/IVS Conference Rooms
- Desktop Video Conferencing (Adobe, Skype, etc.)
- Classroom Technology (projectors, document cameras, speakers, classroom computers, etc.)
- Other A/V Technology
For questions or problems relating to A/ V across WKU, please call the Audiovisual Technical Support Center at 270-745-3809. We will take your information and route your case to the appropriate technical personnel.
For Fall 2013, the IT Division implemented a new online service request system allowing you to report problems and seek assistance online.
The 2013-2014 academic year's free lab print allocation is available to use beginning August 12.
|All Systems are OK|
|4/21||1:30pm||OUCampus CMS Training|
|4/23||9:30am||Adobe Photoshop CS5 - Basics|
|4/24||2:00pm||Blackboard Upgrade Information Session|
If you have feedback about the IT website, please use our Website Feedback Form.