Audiovisual Technical Support Center
The Audiovisual Support Center is WKU’s call center for Interactive Video Classes, Classroom Technology, Desktop Video Conferencing, and all other A/V Technology throughout the WKU campus. The support center provides basic customer support by documenting your problems, trouble-shooting (IVS classes), and helpdesk case tracking.
Fall and Spring Semesters
- The Audiovisual Support Center operates Monday – Friday (some Saturdays, depending on class schedule), 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (Fall and Spring Terms).
Winter and Summer Semesters
- Winter and Summer Terms, operating hours are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm or when IVS classes are in session.
- IVS Classrooms/IVS Conference Rooms
- Desktop Video Conferencing (Adobe, Skype, etc.)
- Classroom Technology (projectors, document cameras, speakers, classroom computers, etc.)
- Other A/V Technology
For questions or problems relating to A/ V across WKU, please call the Audiovisual Support Center at 270-745-3809. We will take your information and route your case to the appropriate technical personnel.
TopperTech Drop-off Deadline for the Spring 2018 semester.
WKU Blackboard is scheduled for an upgrade on Sunday, June 24 through Monday, June 25, 2018 and will be unavailable during this period.
|Blackboard (Online Courses)|
|6/22||9:00am||New Faculty/Staff IT Orientation: Face-to-face|
|6/27||9:00am||New Faculty/Staff IT Orientation: Face-to-face|
|7/6||9:00am||New Faculty/Staff IT Orientation: Face-to-face|
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,