Congratulations to the CHHS Faculty Award Recipients
|Date: Thursday, February 14th, 2013||Return|
The 2012-2013 CHHS Outstanding Faculty Award recipients for Teaching, Research/Creative Activity, Student Advisement, and Public Service are:
- Teaching – Eileen Arnold – Social Work
- Research/Creativity – Kathleen Abrahamson – Public Health
- Student Advisement – Fred Gibson, Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
- Public Service – Jay Gabbard, Social Work
Eileen Arnold Kathleen Abrahamson Fred Gibson Jay Gabbard
The CHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards Committee did an outstanding job in selection and review of CHHS applications. Members of theCHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards committee are:
1. Ashley Fox, Communication Disorders
2. Darbi Haynes-Lawrence, Family and Consumer Sciences
3. Raymond Poff, (Committee Chair) Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
4. Cathy Abell, School of Nursing
5. Becky Tabor, Allied Health-Dental Hygiene
6. Tom Nicholson, Public Health
7. Gary Villereal, Social Work
Preventable hospitalizations are costly among Medicaid enrollees in comprehensive managed care plans, according to new research from Western Kentucky University.
Dr. Scott Lyons, director of the School of Kinesiology, Recreation & Sport (KRS) at Western Kentucky University partnered with three colleagues, Dr. John Jackson of the University of Alabama, Dr. Willie Hey of the University of Louisiana-Monroe, and Mr.
Western Kentucky University’s (WKU) Department of Public Health is now offering a Joint Undergraduate Master’s Program, JUMP-MHA.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,