- Student Brochure
- New Internship Guidelines
- Previously Arranged Internship Guidelines
- Student Internship Evaluation (PDF)
- Student Internship Evaluation (Online)
- Internship Database Submission
- Employer Brochure
- Employer Internship Agreement
- Employer Internship Evaluation (PDF)
- Employer Internship Evaluation (Online)
Course Credit Information
Handshake Recruiting Portal
Handshake - a modern platform for college recruiting. Handshake will replace our current system TopperCareerLink/Symplicity and offer your team many great new features like:
- Managing all your campuses with Handshake at no cost.
- A mobile experience - update your job postings, view applicants, and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive design.
If you have a Handshake account, please login and select Western Kentucky University as a school where you would like to recruit. Your organization will be approved shortly after! You will then be able to share your opportunities at Western Kentucky University.
If you do not have a Handshake account, please use this link to create a free account. Signing up is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. Please post any jobs that you have open.
Students are in the system and can start applying!
Want more information? Visit Handshake's Employer Site here: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/categories/202707307-Employer.
Finding a job and building a career can be daunting. Whether you’re looking for a full-time job, part-time job, or don’t know where to begin, Handshake is here to help.
You'll use Handshake to discover employers and opportunities, submit applications, and learn about upcoming career fairs and other events.
We've preloaded your profile to help you get started, but please log in and complete your profile at wku.joinhandshake.com to not miss out!