GFCB Alumni Resources
Welcome to your powerful global network of business connections
When you graduate from the Gordon Ford College of Business, you join our global family of business connections, who embody the same WKU spirit as you and want to help their fellow Hilltoppers succeed professionally. GFCB alumni support our College in a variety of ways -- with their time, their talent, and their treasure. Together, we are committed to the success of our students as well as our graduates.
How can you help the Gordon Ford College of Business as an alum? Consider the following:
- We invite you to join our official LinkedIn group to connect with fellow alumni, discuss your career, post career opportunities for fellow HIlltoppers, and stay informed of the activities and accomplishments of the Gordon Ford College of Business.
- Attend one of our events -- such as Homecoming -- where you can network with GFCB alumni!
- Recommend outstanding students in your area to join us in the GFCB.
- Share your expertise with current students and faculty through the Professional Education and Knowledge Program (PEAK). Volunteer to interview a student during the Perfect Your Interview Program, provide a learning seminar during Business & Professionalism Week, network with students during a Networking Reception, etc. Email Monica Duvall for more information!
- Hire a GFCB student as an intern.
- Invest in the future of our Commonwealth by giving back to the Gordon Ford College of Business.
We are proud that several alumni serve our College and Departments in advisory roles. Expertise from our business leaders shapes our academic curriculum, improves our PEAK program offerings, and connects our students with industries across the globe. The Business Executive Advisory Council serves the College in helping develop, implement, and maintain programs that help our students succeed. Several academic departments also gather expertise from advisory boards on a regular basis.