- About the Gordon Ford College
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Strategic Intent
- Strategic Objectives
- Learning Goals
- Undergraduate Student Services
- Student Ambassadors
- Study Abroad
Annual Report to Stakeholders
The Ford Report
You are invited to attended a V.I.P. tour designed especially for you!
Join a College of Business student for a day on the Hill and experience life as a WKU Hilltopper.
- Attend classes with a Gordon Ford Student Ambassador
- Tour Grise Hall, home of the Gordon Ford College of Business
- Eat lunch on campus on our dime
- Meet with a College of Business Academic Advisor to discuss your potential classes, and your career goals
- Meet with Dean Jeffrey Katz, if time and schedules permit
To make your appointment, please email email@example.com or call 270-745-3290.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,