Curriculum Committee - Purpose and Functions
Consistent with the WKU University Curriculum Committee and the maintenance of AACSB accreditation, the GFCB Curriculum Committee is responsible for reviewing undergraduate programs, courses, and policies to ensure a high quality undergraduate business education.
- to review existing undergraduate academic programs and new undergraduate academic program proposals in light of the college’s mission and accreditation standards.
- to review the assessment outcomes provided by the GFCB Assurance of Learning committee representative and initiate curricular change as needed.
- to review academic matters, such as undergraduate admission requirements and undergraduate degree and graduation requirements.
- to review existing undergraduate courses and proposals to create or change undergraduate courses.
- to study any undergraduate curricular matters it chooses.
- to study undergraduate academic matters assigned to it by the WKU Undergraduate Curriculum Committee.