Requirements for Becoming an Ambassador
The Gordon Ford College of Business Ambassadors program is available exclusively to students who are majoring within the college who meet the membership requirements.
- Gordon Ford College of Business major
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- At least second semester Freshman standing
- Full-time enrollment as an undergraduate student
- 30 hours each semester devoted to group duties while maintaining good grades
- Participate in mandatory training meeting
- Participate in mandatory monthly meeting
- Participate in at least two Topper Orientation Program (TOP) sessions a year
- Attend at least one recruitment activity (Head for the Hill or DiscoverWKU in surrounding cities) each year.
- Excellent oral communication skills and poise in dealing with diverse groups of visitors
- Be engaged! Spread the word about the benefits of majoring in the Gordon Ford College of Business.