Requirements for Becoming an Ambassador
The Gordon Ford College of Business Ambassadors program is available exclusively to students who are majoring within the college who meet the membership requirements.
- Gordon Ford College of Business major
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- At least second semester Freshman standing
- Full-time enrollment as an undergraduate student
- Ability to devote at least thirty hours in the fall semester and thirty hours in the spring semester to assignment obligations.
- Ability to attend the mandatory GFCB Ambassador Training Workshop following selection.
- Ability to attend regularly scheduled meetings throughout the semester.
- Ability to participate in at least two Topper Orientation Program (TOP) sessions per year.
- Ability to participate in at least one recruitment activity (i.e. Head for the Hill) per year.
- Desire to learn all facets of the College of Business and remain updated on progressive changes concerning the college and university community.
- Excellent oral communication skills and poise while hosting diverse groups of visitors.
- Ability to engage prospective students and share the benefits of choosing a major in the Gordon Ford College of Business.