Request ambassadors as student representatives for your next event.
Gordon Ford Ambassadors are responsible for assisting the business college with recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Displaying College information at student recruitment events both on-and off-campus
- Assisting with student orientations days (ATP)
- Assisting with student awards banquets
- Judging Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) Conferences and DECA Conference
- Teaching Junior Achievement Courses at local schools
- Giving Prospective Faculty and Students tours of campus
- Assisting with the Hays Watkins Speaker Series
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,