Ascend to your personal PEAK!
(Professional Education and Knowledge)
Preparing students for entry into the professional business environment is an important focus area for the Gordon Ford College of Business. PEAK was formed as a comprehensive resource that will complement content knowledge that students learn and practice each day in the classroom.
Professional success doesn't begin when a student wears the cap and gown and receives a diploma. Preparing for professional success is a process that begins the moment a student walks into Grise Hall for the first time. That's where PEAK steps in, giving students a multitude of information, assistance, and advice in these and more areas:
- Career awareness and exploration opportunities
- Personal improvement workshops and seminars
- Real-world experiences through mentoring and internships
- Continued professional development and networking for alumni
How will you ascend to your personal PEAK?
- Check out the GFCB Events Calendar to see upcoming workshops and opportunities.
- Click on the links below to find out more about how you can prepare for personal professional success:
Presentation Solutions Center: One-on-one training targeted to improve your individual and group presentation skills
PEAK Workshop Series: Workshops and seminars aimed at helping you develop a more professional persona
Internships: A great opportunity to break into your chosen career
Mentoring: Develop professional relationships with people already in the business world
Gordon Ford College of Business Career Climb Event