Request ambassadors as student representatives for your next event.
Gordon Ford Ambassadors are responsible for assisting the business college with recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Promote College of Business information at student recruitment events, both on and off campus. Such as: Topper Orientation Programs, Discover WKU, and Head for the Hill
- Assist with various luncheons, dinners and banquets
- Provide prospective faculty and student VIP tours of campus
- Assist with various lecture series guests, such as Hays Watkins.
- Represent the Gordon Ford College of Business in a professional manner at all functions.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,