What Ambassadors Do
Gordon Ford Ambassadors are responsible for assisting the business college with recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Promote information about the College of Business at student recruitment events. Such as: GFCB Day, and Head for the Hill.
- Assist with various luncheons, dinners and banquets.
- Provide prospective faculty and student VIP tours of campus.
- Assist with various lecture series guests and events.
- Represent the Gordon Ford College of Business in a professional manner at all functions.