WKU Greek Affairs
WKU Greek Affairs
Welcome to Greek Affairs!
For over 50 years, Greek life has been a celebrated tradition at WKU. Our 34 fraternities and sororities give you the unique opportunity to become the best version of yourself while being surrounded with brothers or sisters who will be your lifelong friends. With events throughout the year, WKU Greeks is a great place to make some incredible college memories.
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body for WKU's fourteen social fraternities on campus. WKU's IFC seeks to provide an environment which enriches the campus and aids in the development of gentlemen and the Greek community. Learn more here
The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is the governing body for WKU's nine Historically African American letter sororities and fraternities. It was formed as a permanent organization on May 30, 1930 on the campus of Howard University. Learn more here
The Panhellenic Council at Western Kentucky University is the governing body of the 9 National Panhellenic Conference sororities on campus, as well as our local sorority, Sigma Alpha, and the service sorority, Omega Phi Alpha. Learn more here
RECRUITMENT SEASON BEGINS
To register for 2018 Fall Sorority Recruitment, please click the hyperlink above.
To register for 2018 Fall Fraternity Recruitment, please click the hyperlink above.
Do you want to leave your legacy on the hill? Start a fraternity. For more information,click here.
Important changes to Men's and Women's Recruitment
- In order to participate in recruitment and sign a bid, one must be a FULL-TIME WKU Student (12 hours or more).
- The minimum GPA in order to participate in recruitment and sign a bid is a 2.5 GPA (High School Unweighted or College Cumulative)
- FOR WOMEN: All incoming Freshman participating in Women's Recruitment MUST enroll in M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan.
- FOR WOMEN: The deadline to register for Fall Women's Recruitment is Friday, August 17th at Noon.
- FOR MEN: The deadline to register for Fall Men's Recruitment is Sunday, August 26th at Noon
2018 Greek Handbook