Important Testing Deadlines
Access the calendar to see the Online Priority registration deadlines for each semester, the extended operation hours for finals, or special closures.
ProctorU is an online remote proctoring service offered as an additional option for students in rural locations that do not have another viable option, for active duty military, and of international/study abroad students.
Testers with Accommodations
The DLTC does not charge a fee; however, the WKU Remote Proctoring Network includes proctor locations who charge for services as well as those that don't. Students are responsible for payment of any proctoring fees if they choose to use a site that charges for services. Students are also responsible for any additional fees that might be associated with the use of a particular proctoring site, such as parking fees.
We ask that faculty consider placing a statement in their syllabus regarding the possibility of proctor fees for students who need to use a remote proctoring location, such as the statement above.
WKU Faculty have utilized the DLTC for their online courses for more than a decade. Click here to learn more about their success with the DLTC!
Exam Submission Forms
We are happy to coordinate proctored exams for your courses! Below is a list of forms available for each type of exam.
Please select the form that fits your testing needs:
– For requesting an exam for an entire Web course.
Web Course Testing Exceptions Form
– For requesting an exam when a student misses an a Web course exam and needs to take a makeup or when a student is testing outside a previously requested testing window.
Web Course Nursing Exam Request Form
– For requesting an exam for a nursing student who is taking a South Campus Nursing Web course.
Online Programs Master's Completion Exam Request Form
– For requesting a master’s completion exam for a student in an online program.
On Demand Exams
– A faculty exam request is not necessary for On Demand courses. The On Demand office will provide the DLTC with all exam information necessary for On Demand exams. On Demand faculty, please call 270-745-4158 with any questions or concerns about your On Demand course Exams.
Online Learning Faculty:
Please call 270-745-3628 with questions or concerns about online learning course exams.
The recommended browser for these forms are Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,