MSW Application Procedures
Step 1: Choose your Program
Hybrid Program - Bowling Green Campus
Online Class Times
Step 2: Read Admissions Booklet
This document provides important, detailed information about the MSW Program's application process, admission standards and requirements, and student orientations.
Step 3: The Graduate School Application
The WKU Graduate School requires a separate application to be submitted by all graduate students. It's important that you identify your MSW program of choice on this application.
Step 4: Department Application
After submitting your Graduate School application, you must complete the Department of Social Work Master's Program application.
Other Important Documents
- MSW Application Checklist
- Verification of Good Standing
- Conditional Acceptance Form
- Recommendation Instructions
- Recommendation Form (Traditional Student Applicants Only)
- Recommendation Form (Advanced Standing Applicants Only)
- All recommendations must be submitted on these forms and applicant must fill out cover sheet. The recommendations may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from the recommender's email address only.
MSW Student Resources
- Application Procedures
- MSW Handbooks
- Program Evaluations
- Graduate Student Social Workers
- Phi Alpha
- Graduate Research Assistant Application
- CSWE Core Competencies - Generalist
- CSWE Core Competencies - Advanced Generalist
Other Important Links
- Scholarship Donations
- WKU Social Work Alumni Survey
- WKU Tuition Rates
- The Graduate School
- ASWB Social Work Regulations
- Kentucky Board of Social Work
- Tennessee Board of Social Workers
- 1906 College Heights Blvd.
Academic Complex Room 110
Bowling Green KY 42101
- (270) 745-5312
- (270) 745-6841