Faculty Senate Meeting Agenda
Faculty Senate Meeting
Thursday, August 27, 2020 -- 3:45 p.m.
WELCOME! The WKU Faculty Senate will meet virtually using Zoom until further notice.
All meeting attendees including senators, advisory members and guests will be required
to register BEFORE August 27th at 3:00 p.m. in order to access the Zoom meeting. The
purpose of registration is to verify attendance and voting on action items. Once you
register, you will receive the meeting information. Thank you.
For those new to this technology, see: https://www.wku.edu/its/zoom/
A. Approval of May 2020 Minutes:
B. Officer Reports
1. Chair - Julie Shadoan
2. Vice-Chair - Daniel Clark
3. Secretary - Laura Bohuski
C. Standing Committee Reports:
1. Academic Quality, Francesca Sunkin: (No report)
2. Budget and Finance, Guy Jordan: (No report)
3. Colonnade/General Education, Patricia Todd: (No report)
4. Faculty Welfare and Professional Responsibilities, Daniel Clark (No report)
6. Undergraduate Curriculum Committee, Liz Sturgeon: (No report)
D. Other Committee/Organization Reports:
1. Faculty Handbook, Kirk Atkinson: (Discussion Chair Position.)
2. Coalition of Senate and Faculty Leadership (COSFL), Molly Kerby: (No report)
3. American Association of University Professors (AAUP), Margaret Crowder: (No report)