Inter-Professional Test Prep
Inter-professional Test Prep Class
The South Central AHEC offers an Inter-Professional Test Prep course consisting of MCAT, PCAT, DAT and OAT training each year to help students prepare to take their respective tests. This class is offered in cooperation with the WKU Ogden College of Science and Engineering, pre-health professions program. Applications for this course are issued each fall with an orientation usually right after Thanksgiving. The classes begin with the spring semester and usually meet every Saturday morning from 8 am – 1 pm. Throughout the week, students are required to complete online test prep material. Participants will receive books and several full length online practice tests in addition to the classroom work.
Mandatory Orientation: Thursday, November 29 from 5:30-7 PM
First Meeting: Saturday, January 19, 2019
Last Meeting: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Who Can Apply:
WKU students can apply if they:
- Plan to take their respective test in 2019
- Will have their pre-requisites compelted by May 2019.
Dr. Crawford will select participants.
The 2019 program fee is $350.
A partial course refund of $100 will be given to students who:
- Attend ALL of the Saturday sessions*
- Take ALL practice tests on their scheduled dates*
- Meet with Lucy Juett, AHEC Center Director, after completing the course. To schedule a meeting with her email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Former Rural Health Scholars, will have the entire course cost refunded.
* Any planned absences need to be discussed with Dr. Crawford in advance (Email: email@example.com)
There is a mandatory orientation held prior to the start of the program held on Thursday, November 29 from 5:30-7pm. A location will be annoucned closer to the date.
Once accepted into the program, students may pay via check, cash, or credit card. Checks and cash may be dropped off at AHEC's office, located in room 408 of Academic Complex. Credit card payments may be made online. A link will be sent out to students accepted into the program.
- To apply complete this online application by November 11, 2018.