SAS Predictive and Visual Analytics Workshops
- Haley Rinehart
- Monday, November 24th, 2014
The Center for Faculty Development and Information Systems Department will be hosting a series of workshops in January focused on predictive and visual analytics using SAS. Experts from SAS will be visiting WKU over a three day period in January to teach these workshops. These workshops are free to participants and prior knowledge of SAS is not required.
However, we will be offering a SAS overview on Thursday, January 15 from 9:00am-12:00pm (Grise 236) should anyone wish to learn more about SAS and the SAS interface before participating in the formal workshops.
Details are contained in a flyer that can be found here.
If you are interested in participating in one or more of these workshops – you must register using our professional development events registration system atwww.wku.edu/pdevents. Each individual workshop will be limited to 25 participants. An overview of these workshops is provided below.
- Overview of SAS: Thursday, January 15 from 9-12 (Grise 236)
- Workshop # 1: Tuesday, January 20 from 8:00-4:00 - SAS University Edition (Grise 236)
- Workshop # 2: Wednesday, January 21 from 8:00-4:00 - SAS Visual Analytics (Grise 236)
- Workshop # 3: Thursday, January 22 from 8:00-4:00 – SAS Visual Statistics (Grise 236)
- Workshop # 4 (two days): Tuesday, January 20 & Wednesday January 21 from 8:00-4:00 - Predictive Modeling Using Enterprise Miner (Grise 135; please note – if you participate in this workshop, you will not be able to attend Workshop # 1 or Workshop # 2 as these run concurrently).
If you have any questions, please contact:
Associate Professor of Sociology
Executive Director, Center for Faculty Development
Western Kentucky University
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.