- Alternative Breaks
- Dynamic Leadership Institute
- High School Leadership Conference
- Leadership Trainings 2014
- WKU Leadership Conference
- Make A Difference Day
- National Volunteer Week
- Relay for Life
- St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- United Way Efforts
- Volunteering in Progress - V.I.P.
- Weekend in the Woods
Forms & Applications
Leadership & Volunteerism is offering Leadership Trainings which are available to student organizations, classes, faculty/staff, and community groups. With the Leadership Trainings, each group has the opportunity to tailor the experience to meet their needs by selecting the number of sessions along with the topics. Sessions can be adjusted to meet the needs of any size group.
- Consensus: The Everglades Adventure
- Conflict Resolution: Keeping the End in Mind
- Diversity: Defining It and Empowering It!
- Ethics: A Case Study
- Etiquette: It's Not Just For Your Grandmother's Generation!
- Goal Setting & Visionary Leadership: Planning and Seeing What is Ahead
- Leadership Styles...Leading With Style
- Motivation: Finding It, Creating It & Empowering It
- Organizational Success: Understanding Who You Are as an Organization
- Personality: Finding Your Shape!
- Team Building: Working Together
To find out more information, or to set up Leadership Trainings for your group, please
Crystal Hardeman, Coordinator for Leadership & Volunteerism, at email@example.com or 270.745.4434