This page allows you to grant temporary control of your system to a specific Information Technology employee for troubleshooting purposes. If this process is necessary, you will be provided a one-time Session Key and information by IT at the time of service.
Note: You are in full control of your computer and can override mouse and keyboard control. You may end screen-sharing at any time.
- Enter your WKU ID or NetID in the box to the left.
- Enter your Session Key provided by an IT consultant.
- Click Start Remote Control.
- When prompted, download and install the small virus-free plug-in.
- When prompted, share control of your mouse and keyboard with your consultant.