Facebook Pixel Student Employment | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Student Employment

Student Employment Forms


Tax Forms

Tax forms can also be completed in the Student Employment Office located in Potter Hall 317. 

State Income Tax Form K-4

Federal W-4 Tax Form

Warren County Occupational Tax Form


Note: Tax Forms are located in the Student Employment Office for U.S. Citizens and in the Human Resource Office for International Students. Students who are U.S. citizens will need to visit the Student Employment Office in order to drop-off their tax forms and to provide proper documentation to establish their identity, such as a driver’s license or WKU ID card AND either a social security card, birth certificate, or passport.  International students complete the I-9 and tax withholding forms when notified by Human Resources to do so. For more information, visit the Application Process webpage.

Departmental Forms

Student Employment Handbook



Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 9/30/21