WKU CSD Mission and Goals
The Communication Sciences and Disorders department at WKU prepares students to be knowledgeable, productive and engaged leaders in professional practice. Our program provides a dynamic academic foundation to students across the globe through opportunities for lifelong learning, service and research.
- Engage in effective and innovative teaching strategies
- Identify opportunities for research and creative activities for faculty and students
- Maintain ethical and evidence based services for students’ internship and externship clinical experiences
- Conduct continuing education and opportunities for practicing professionals to stay connected to WKU
- Support students and alumni as they advance through their academic and professional career continuum