Gordon Ford College of Business Staff
- Communication Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Grise Hall 225
- Phone Number: 270-745-5810
Management 361~ Business Communication Fundamentals
Stacey completed a journalism degree at Northern Kentucky University before earning a Master's in Communication from Western in 1999. Professionally, she has worked in sports publishing, public relations, government, and training and development for a global manufacturing facility. She has taught communication courses at WKU since 1999 and on a full-time basis since 2005. Since 2012, she has served as the Communication Coordinator for the Gordon Ford College of Business. In this position, she assists students with communication and presentation skills as well as directs the marketing, communication, and public relations efforts for the College, including serving as the Editor of the College's publication, The Ford Report.
Ms. Gish serves as the faculty adviser for Delta Zeta Sorority, the student chapter of IABC (International Association of Business Communicators), and co-adviser for Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society.
Reading, golfing, cycling, and baseball are her passions. She lives in Bowling Green with her husband, Stan, and her children, Shelby, a WKU student, and Slade.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- Organizational Communication
- Media Relations
- International Association of Business Communicators, Nashville chapter
- Association for Business Communication
- Delta Sigma Pi International Business Fraternity
- Professional Marketing Association of Bowling Green (Vice President of Membership)