Gordon Ford College of Business Staff
- Part-Time Faculty - Information Systems
- Educational Technology Certificate, Spring 2007
- Master of Arts in Education, Business Education, Spring 2002
- Bachelor of Science, Business Education, Spring 1994
- Associate of Arts, Secretarial Administration, Spring 1992
Mrs. Gaskins has more than 20 years teaching experience. She began teaching as a WKU Computer Information Systems Adjunct in 2015. Mrs. Gaskins full-time employment is a Professor with Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYCTC) within the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) teaching Business and Computer courses. Prior to teaching at SKYCTC, she worked in Office Management and Human Resources for Western Kentucky University (Counselor Education Department), Camping World Corporate Office, ProSTAFF Employment Agency, and YMCA. Mrs. Gaskins is a member of Association for Talent Development (ASTD), Career and Technical Education (CTE), Kentucky Business Education Association, and Kentucky Community College Women in Computing professional organizations. She holds Microsoft Office certifications, iC3 certifications and Master Trainer through the Association for Talent Development. She is an active volunteer for Junior Achievement and Toys for Tots.