Gordon Ford College of Business News
Business & Professionalism Week in the GFCB
- Author: Friday, November 2nd, 2018
The Gordon Ford College of Business will celebrate Business & Professionalism Week November 5-9 with a lengthy list of nearly 20 workshops and seminars designed to enhance students’ knowledge of workplace readiness. The week is sponsored by the Professional Education and Knowledge (PEAK) initiative and is offered to every student who is enrolled a business class.
A sampling of activities is listed here:
- The Professional Clothes Closet allows students to select a full outfit suitable for an interview. Monday, November 5, 10 am to 2 pm, in Grise Hall’s second floor lobby.
- The Internship Forum gathers student interns and employers together to discuss the benefits of working as an intern. Tuesday, November 6, 11:30 am to 1 pm in the Honors College International Center 1011.
- The Perfect Your Interview program allows students to meet for practice interview sessions with Bowling Green area business professionals. Tuesday, November 6, 3 pm to 5:30 pm, Grise Hall 2nd floor.
- The Professional Networking Event provides an opportunity for students to network with business professionals. Thursday, November 8, 4 to 6 pm in Grise Hall’s 2nd floor lobby.
A full list of activities can be found on the PEAK website: www.wku.edu/business/peak