- About the Gordon Ford College
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Strategic Intent
- Strategic Objectives
- Learning Goals
- Undergraduate Student Services
- Student Ambassadors
- Study Abroad
Who Can Benefit?
Those with an undergraduate or advanced degrees in any field can add a solid business element to their credentials. This is a stand-alone certificate. If you later want to earn an MBA, and meet MBA admission requirements, you can also use these courses as part of your MBA. The Certificate does not coordinate with the Professional MBA program (a cohort-based program) but it does coordinate with our Online MBA.
16.5 Credit Hours (5 courses) – 3 required plus 2 selected courses. Courses are offered as a combination of “On-Demand” and online courses.
- THREE REQUIRED COURSES:
- BA 502 our innovative MBA Foundation Modules 4.5 Hours
- BA 515 Managerial Accounting Concepts & Applications (3 Hours)
- BA 519 Advanced Managerial Finance (3 Hours)
- TWO COURSES SELECTED FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST of 3-Credit Hour Courses:
- BA 510 Advanced Organizational Behavior
- BA 511 Applied Microeconomic Theory
- BA 513 Information Technology & Data Analytics
- BA 517 Advanced Marketing.
- A Bachelor's Degree (accredited)
- 2.75 overall GPA - as shown on your official transcript, and
There is no GMAT or GRE requirement. Certificate admission neither requires nor includes admission to the MBA program.
For More Information:
- Call - 270-745-5458
- Visit - wku.edu/mba
- Email - Associate Dean, Bob Hatfield: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Admissions Director and Advisor, April Schleig: email@example.com
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,